We are a small organic farm (KAGfreiland member) located on the Aeschi sun terrace near Spiez at 900 metres above sea level. We operate a diverse, animal-friendly livestock farm with sheep’s milk production. Hikers, bikers, pilgrims, families and groups are all very welcome. Please register in advance.
3703 Aeschi b. Spiez
ÖV : Ab Spiez Postautokurs Nr. 62 Richtung Aeschiried fahren (25min) bis Haltestelle Friedegg. In 10 Minuten zu Fuss weiter in Fahrtrichtung bis zur Hoftafel, dort links abbiegen in Nebenweg bis zum Ende gehen.
Auto: Ab Spiez in 10 Minuten erreichbar.
PRICE PER PERSON PER NIGHT INCL. BREAKFAST
High season summer: CHF 16-36
Low season summer: CHF 16-36
High season winter: CHF 0
Low season winter: CHF 0
- Animals encounter
- Stable visit
- Also recommended for children
- Also recommended for groups / companys
- Also recommended for school classes (special offers)
Time and visit planning
- Also recommended in wet weather
- Is suitable for a time budget of approximately: 2-3 hours
- Is suitable for a time budget of approximately: ½ day
- Is suitable for a time budget of approximately: more than 1 day
We are recommended for ...
- Group tours
- Children's Birthdays
- Min. 10 Participants
- Distance to the (main) train station: 6 km
- Private parking directly in front of the door (free of charge)
- Distance to train, bus or tram stop: 500 m
- Parking for car / bus within a short walking distance (chargeable)
- Freiland Kaninchen